This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: result tree fragments and node-sets
- To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Re: [xsl] result tree fragments and node-sets
- From: David Carlisle <davidc at nag dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:19:27 +0100
- References: <000101c1065b$9a4c0b30$f7383c3e@PCUKMKA>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> but I was implementing according to what it said,
Oh sorry (I might have known you'd be conformant) However, it sounds
very dubious to me (while you're planning 2.0) especially if 2.0 has
even more "new" features than 1.1 I'd like to be able to use the version
attribute to maintain 1.0 behaviour.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further
information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call
Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list