This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Appending spaces to the string dynamically
- To: <xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: [xsl] Appending spaces to the string dynamically
- From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay at iclway dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:11:50 +0100
- Reply-To: xsl-list at lists dot mulberrytech dot com
> I want to append the spaces to string dynamically.
> How can I creating the string that containing the no. of
> spaces depend on
> input dynamically.
Assuming there's a reasonable upper limit to the number of spaces you'll
<xsl:variable name="spaces"> </xsl:variable>
<xsl:value-of select="concat($string, substring($spaces, 1, $n))"/>
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list