RE: can i use xslt to generate html forms on .xsd files.

Hi Maria,

Yes you can, because an XSD is an XML.
The only thing I've done so far is to present an XSD neatly in HTML. So not
the fancy stuff you want to do with HTML->XML, but it must be possible.
Just treat the XSD as you would use an XML and state in your XSL:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema";>

The parser will then recognize all xsd:.....

See also: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200012/msg00083.html for a
generic XSL displaying an XSD.

Greetings Rene
   { @   @ }
        ^
      \__/

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision!"