From: Seema Kumar [mailto:2kseema@sun20.datamatics.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 1:19 AM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] Problem with attributes

Hi all !

I had posted a similar question yesterday, but failed to get a proper
solution. I have the following lines inserted in my xsl :
<xsl:for-each select="chapter">

However, when the servlet XMLShowLevel is called it refuses to get the
value of the attribute num as parameter. It just gets the string "{@num}"
and not the value. Could somebody help me with this ?

Also could anyone provide me with any sample implementation of a Table of
Contents where it is viewed level by level ?

Thanks in advance
Seema