Fwd: Re: unable to dynamically set sort order

Hi Dimitre:
           Thanks for your reply, when I read about the xsl:sort, it seems
to me that for the select attribute we can specify an expression (this can
be any xpath expression ?). Well if I tried that (I specifed the XPath
expression as "/xx/yy/zz/sortColumn", it doesn't seem to be working.. And
for the order attribute, I can only use the string "ascending | descending".
I can't even use a variable.. This seems to be weird restriction. Why can't
this values be evaluated when a template is applied. BTW what is an AVT-s
are you talking abour data stru. AVT.

Thanks
--bharat