Re: nesting xml

Hi Tom,

Ah, well, in Mark's example, a template matching "text" would and should
pick up everything, regardless of whether any explicit templates were given
for the root (/) or document element (ROOT) ... since the built-in
templates take care of them.

I was hearing you to say he'd have trouble if he didn't match them, which I
guess isn't what you meant. In fact, if he did explicitly give templates
for / or ROOT, they'd better say just what the defaults do, or his output
won't come the way he expects. (Narrow bandwidth in here ain't it?)

Cheers,
Wendell

Mark's given source example:
<?xml version="1.0"?>