RE: AW: how can I compare two xml files ?

Could you not use Text Pad and compare the files that way?

Phil
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of Mengel Andre
(FV/SLM) *
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 9:22 AM
To: 'xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com'
Subject: AW: AW: [xsl] how can I compare two xml files ?

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Richard Light [mailto:richard@light.demon.co.uk]
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. April 2001 11:03
> An: Mengel Andre (FV/SLM) *
> Cc: 'XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com'
> Betreff: Re: AW: [xsl] how can I compare two xml files ?

Hello Richard,

thank you again for your fast reply.
I think I have to understand xsl at first
in order to understand your style-sheet and change it
to my needs.
On the other hand I don't know if this task will be too
expensive.
Maybe from my point of view it will be more convenient to
write a program which converts two xml-documents into their
appropriate canonical form.
But maybe you can give me a hint where to find a good online
tutorial about learning xsl.

Best regards

André Mengel