ServerXMLHTTP error

I know this is probably not the realm of this list, but I've been having
huge problems with an Access denied error using (MSXML2.XMLHTTP).Open. Turns
out the solution is to run proxycng.exe. I have done this, and also created
a new object using the ServerXMLHTTP class.

But, it's still not working. I'm now getting a "ClassFactory cannot supply
requested class" error. I've checked this out on the MSDN site
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/1/29.ASP which says I
will get this error on a Win 95/98 machine. But, my server is NT4 SP6a
running IIS4. So, why am I getting this error? IIS has been restarted
(twice)! I haven't yet set any properties using the proxycfg command prompt,
but as the server doesn't have a proxy server (yes, but for some reason I
still needed to run this package?), I don't see this as necessary?

If anyone knows what I should be doing, I'd be most grateful. Or, if you
have a contact at Microsoft?

Thank you,

Daniel Newman.