Re: recursivly applying a transform to a result tree

> Generally, if different template rules apply to different tree structures,
> then using modes is a good way of distinguishing which rules are supposed
> apply to which kind of tree.
>
> This applies to using multiple input documents as much as it applies to
> processing of result tree fragments.
>
> Mike Kay
> Software AG

Thanks,

Right, wel it works. Not only in the example but also in my real problem.
However, it's
getting increasingly difficult to make heads or tails from it. The code is
getting rather cluttered.
But perhaps this XSLT stuff will grow on me a bit... :)

Marco Voetberg
Hardworks B.V.