Re: Unique headers

> .... meaning that I did not want the 'General' type to be categorized.  Only

Got that, this is the classic case of "Quasi-Unique headers"

TN>Perhaps you are over-simplifying your problem?  I am guessing that you
TN>may in fact want to do grouping/sorting on XML which is not in the
TN>required order, i.e. the 'Horror' titles do not in fact appear
TN>consecutively.

Seems odd to me that you would not want to corral General movies into
one group. Otherwise it leads to interleaving individual General
movies among groups of non-General movies. If you want to deflate
just the General movies so they aren't indented and appear without
a header, this is easily done with a little inline logic (xsl:if ...).