Working with Graphs using xml and xsl

Hi,

I need to draw / display graphs with using xml and xsl. Could anyone give me
some suggestions

Thanks
Priya

Sincerely,

Priya Ann Pinto
Software Engineer - Java
Email : Priya.P@itcc.ws

ITCC FZ L.L.C
P.O. Box 74500
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone   : +971 4 330 3778
Fax     : +971 4 330 3779
Website : http://www.ITCC.ws

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary
user of the email address to which it is addressed and may also be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, the
printing, copying, forwarding, disclosure, or use of any part of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be
unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please inform
the sender immediately by return e-mail and then promptly delete
it from your system.

We strongly recommend that you read the complete version of this
confidentiality note and disclaimer, available on our website at
http://www.ITCC.ws/email_disclaimer.html