RE: Latest XSLTMark benchmark

> I do have a complication in this area. I normally use a demand
> loaded DOM so that the parse and transform stages are actually
> interwolven, this helps I/O. I can seperate the stages but the
> code is optimised for demand loading and has additional
> execution costs because of it.

Well, what kind of a test would show this off? How does it help
I/O, by using it asynchronously?

> Perhaps an alternative is to measure performance on increasingly
> large input documents to show the memory scalability of a
> processor.

That was my thinking, but I am not sure why you say that kb/kb
figure wouldn't work in that case. I guess you might get greater
than 100% efficiency, but that is somewhat true -- at the cost of
additional cpu resources.

What are some of the other things out there?

(BTW, are we ever going to get to include Napa in our benchmark
result releases? Your site implies you have a driver...)

\\ Eugene Kuznetsov
\\ eugene@datapower.com
\\ DataPower Technology, Inc.