RE: [Ann] jd.xslt - a XSLT 1.1 processor

> Announcing the stylesheet processor jd.xslt, version 1.0:

Welcome to the XSLT implementor's club: it's growing fast. (Can I retire
soon?)

I hope you will also join the society of answerers of frequently asked
questions about namespaces, ampersands, and incorrect context nodes. We
could do with some fresh blood, as you can tell from the ever-decreasing
length of my replies.

I had a few problems getting relative URIs to resolve with your software but
I guess that's just configuration trouble. It looks an impressively complete
implementation for a first announcement, and I don't feel so lonely now
treading into XSLT 1.1 territory.

(It would be nice to have a TrAX interface to make comparisons between
Saxon, Xalan, and jd.xslt even easier).

Mike Kay
Software AG