From: Frank T. O'Connor [mailto:foconnor@kabel-us.com]
Sent: Monday, 26 February 2001 2:25 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Q on XML 2 XML/plain text

Use View Source in a browser to view a non-HTML compliant document (like
a pure XML tree, or plain text). Note, the Text part of the tree will
display in the browser as-is. But you must use View Source to see the
complete tree.

As an alternative you can use a browse like IE5+ which has a built in
stylesheet for XML files, and will translate it into a nice DHTML page
where each branch and be collapsed/expanded.

-frank