RE: Line breaks added during transformation

Paul writes:
	"but instead I get

	<text>Line 1: My Account / My Name Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
	Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah</text>

	note: there are hard line breaks in the section <text> above"

Paul,

Using SAXON 5.5.1, I transformed your XML document using
your XSLT stylesheet. The XML output does not contain any
line breaks.

My guess is that there is a line break within the string
of Blah's in your stylesheet. Perhaps your text editor is adding
the line break to your stylesheet. Try opening the
stylesheet in MS Word and tell Word to show the line breaks
(by pressing the toolbar button that looks like a backwards "P").

Or, perhaps you are viewing the XML output in a text
editor that is adding the line break.

Or, perhaps you are using a different XSLT processor
that does add a line break.

Best regards,

Bob