Re: CDATA back to its original shape

>If you said _why_ you wanted to use CDATA marked sections someone may
>suggest what approach you should take, but note that CDATA sections are
>just a authoring shortcut to avoid writing lots of < unline elements
>or attributes they have no effect on the actual result of the parse in
>the XPath tree model of an XML document.

>David

 The reason is that I would like my XML document to store information about, among
other things, flash objects, like this one:

    <my_object>

     <![CDATA[
      <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0"

              WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400>
       <param NAME=movie VALUE="Película1.swf">
       <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000>
       <EMBED src="Película1.swf"
              quality=high bgcolor=#000000
              WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400
              TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">

       </EMBED>

     </OBJECT>
     ]]>

   </my_object>

  ... and instead of going through all the tags inside the OBJECT I thought it
could be done in an easier way with CDATA enclosing everything.

   Thank you very much anyway,

//Ruben