Re: namespace declaration missing in output

cutlass schrieb:
> take a look at the namespace area in dpawson faq
> http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/N5536.html#N28221
>
> ,jim fuller
Jim,

I have already read the whole page before posting my message (and I have
learned a lot). But it is all about elements with namespaces, not
attributes. The problem disappears if I generate at least one element
with my namespace. But I don't want to change or add elements to the
source.

We do have a workaround by now, using
  <xsl:attribute name="objectID" namespace="http://www.fiscus.de">,
but that generates lots of ns0, ns1, ns2 namespaces.
It works, but it is not very nice.

There should be a better solution...

Philip