Re: Extracting hypertext attribut value of an xsl document

Hello David,
here goes a corrected and simpler example of my request.

1°)There's a link on my XSL document and 2°)there's the variable "my_var"
witch is defined *out* from the <a> element (this time).

<xsl:variable name="my_var"><xsl:value-of select=...?></xsl:variable>

My question is : how can I affect the variable "my_var" using the link Name
attribute (Name="linkName") instead of using it value ("linkName") ?

I can directly affect "my_var" with the "linkName" string as follows...

<xsl:variable name="my_var">linkName</xsl:variable>

... but I prefer to affect it using the Name link attribute.

Could You please give me another hand on this one now ?

Thank-You.

Ovide