Re: Regex string function question

> Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> >
> > Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > >
> > > Noting that 4XSLT has the equivalent of your match-regexp function through its ft:match extension function.
> >
> > Looks like your 4XSLT would be the perfect tool... if only it was writen
> > in Java :):) !
> >
> > I need to have a closer look then to see if we could do the same with
> > our favorite XSLT processor...
>
> Please, do. As a very rusty (and never good) Java programmer the only
> thing I can do at this moment
> is to pray your efforts are successful.
>
> (BTW: I love Python and I hope to test 4Suite when I find some spare
> time.)

Here's more incentive.  I like your regex tokenization idea, and I just
implemented it in addition to the match.  I also have a bunch of other regex
goodies that came to mind with this thread.  If you do try 4Suite, let me know
and I'll e-mail you an updated XPath/BuiltInFunctions.py with the added
extensions.