RE: nbsp;

Alec Cove:
> when I transform it (using XT) I get an error: Reference to
> undefined entity
> " ".
>
> other entities like & work fine, anyone know why this happens?

Most HTML entities don't work in XML/XSLT. & is the only one I use
regularly, but I would guess that > and < would work, and possibly
".

For a non-breaking space, try
. Actually, I usually do
<xsl:text>&#xa;</xsl:text>, but I can't remember why. I think the XSLT
processor was treating the &#xa; as regular ol' white space when not
enclosed in xsl:text, but it's been a long time since I started doing it
that way, so I don't recall clearly.

--Derek Odegard
  derek@schwa.com
  http://www.pixelpony.com/