RE: Passing a variable number of parameters to a named-template

: What I would like to do is duplicate what programming
: languages have:  pass
: a number of parameters (or some similar mechanism) to a
: template without
: knowing how many parameters were actually passed.  For
: example, JavaScript
: has the arguments array and Java allows you to pass an array of
: objects.  Can I implement something similar in XSL?  I did a

You can pass a nodeset, which can be treated as the XML equivalent of an
array.

- Eugene