Looking for Reply ....>>>>A Challanging Work<<<<<<<

Hi there,
  I am currently involved in createing XML based Treeview. I got a well
working  Hieraical Menu in .htm and .js file which i am using now. But I
would like to
 convert it to .xml , .htm and .js. .xml will have  the Tree view
details.(i.e) It will have the details for What should be in the Root ,sub
like that. So that it will be easier to Update the content faster.
      Well, I saw some good  Treeview did by some site ,groups  and I also
saw it working fine. Well, But still I found something is missing in that
all. But again I am still looking for develop this .
     For now I am just strated to work upon this. But still looking for the
ppl who are expert or intrest to work upon this.

    Looking forward for more response. Let  me see what effect this got. I
think this module got  good weightage.
     As attachments are prohibited in this list..I can put up the code in
some gendral place where ppl can take. But so now I am looking for early
reply.As this topic catch's the eye I cam put up the code.

    What I exaclty want is in the final of finsihing this module there
should be .xml file , .xsl file  and a .css file . So at any cause it can be
used as a template for to use in any place.

Cheers,
 Sachi