RE : Change the value of a parameter in a template

>I have got the same problem as Laurent has in his mail dated 6 Nov 2000
>08:46:48 +0000 from e-mail address: "Ext.ZXSPRCR2A015@tls.mms.fr".
>Here is my problem:
>Then I want to access the parameter "find", with its new value, from
the
>calling template "Relation".
>Does anybody know how to do that?
>
>Regards
>Fredric

    It is impossible the way you (and I) try to do.
  Read the good message from David Carlisle :
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/archive/msg15373.html
because, in my opinion, the FAQ doesn't explain it clearly.

  I can explain you how I did to solve my problem.
I use Xalan-J with extension in java. I define a class to
store and retrieve a float in templates of different
calling "depth".

                  Laurent Galy