RE: File-Name, Node delete

> 1. When converting a xml document via a xsl stylesheet to
>    a html output I want to know the filename ( "myfile.xml" )
>    in my stylesheet for using it with the document function.

Not available directly, pass it in as a parameter.
Saxon has a saxon:system-id() extension function.

> 2. Is there a way in the "X-Techs" to remove a node from the
> result output tree?

The result-tree is a "write-once" object, you can't remove a node from it,
you have to avoid adding the node to it in the first place.

Alternatively, run another transformation on this tree to produce the final
result tree. These can be two separate stylesheets, or the intermediate tree
can be a result-tree-fragment which you can further process using the
node-set() extension function.

Mike Kay