RE: Thank you Tony (was: XSL-list doomed)

I agree with this: the XSL list is hosted very kindly by MulberryTech. I
dread to think what that has done to their bandwidth, with 2000+ emails
going out of their servers every day (and that, I think, is a conservative
estimate).

If we were hosted at e-groups, then each message would include at least 10
lines of adverts which we cannot control, simply adding to the size of the
message. This list has about 60 messages a day; 18 months ago it was 15 or
so a day. And yet the likes of Mike Kay, Andy Kimball et al still contribute
on a regular basis. Would they still do this if they thought that the list
was badly run? I think not.

Ben