Error using MSXML Sept. Release

Hi all,
	I've just switched from MSXML July release to
MSXML September release in my application. Since the
switch I've run into a few errors loading the
stylesheets in to a XSLTemplate object. The error is:

Attribute 'test' is invalid on 'xsl:otherwise'

I've seen this problem before and someone suggested that
it was due to using an old namespace in their stylesheet.
But, I thougth the namespace declaration:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
was correct.

I also checked the version of MSXML that I'm using.
It is : 8.00.7728.0 built by: Lab06_N(dagbuild) which, to my understanding
is
the September release.

FYI - the stylesheets worked in July release and XML SPY