Re: New XSL working draft published

Sebastian,

> PS can you release either the .fo file which created the PDF, or the
> XSLT script to turn the XML into FO?

I can share both of them; but I doubt if it makes sense. The PDF was
produced by an internal release of XEP that uses the same terribly outdated
version of XSL FO (WD-1999-04-21). I hope you agree that publishing such
stuff on the W3C site would look strange. If you are still interested in
obtaining it, please let me know.

This XEP version is not going to become public, as we have decided that the
next release of XEP should be conformant to the freshest spec. We plan to
publish a stylesheet and an .fo file for XSL FO, as soon as we release a new
version.

Best regards,
Nikolai