Re: Exact title & ISBN of Michael Kay XSLT book?

XSLT PROGRAMMER'S REFERENCE
Michael Kay
Wrox Chicago, MA, USA / Birmingham, UK
ISBN 1-861003-12-9
Found cheapest on Amazon, but you'll get
your money back soon enough, and the after-
sales support from the author is second-
to-none!

Lee
--

Lee Goddard     <mail@leegoddard.com>

"Post-modernism....the meta-narrative that denies meta-narrative."
                   	                   - Cedric Watts, Sussex 1997