Re: question regarding "

Use

Don Box, Aaron Skonnard and John Lam's article "XSL Transformations: XSLT
Alleviates XML Schema Incompatibility" talked about this. See "Controlling
Output" section, <xsl:text disable-output-escaping> or <xsl:output
cdata-section-elements=elementname>. You can find this artible in MSDN
Magazine
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0800/XSLT/XSLT.asp

Qi