ANN: Beta Chapter "Transforming XML with XSLT"

Fellow XML and XSLT developers/enthusiasts,

O'Reilly published a beta chapter today on their website
of my forthcoming book "Building Oracle XML Applications."
It's the chapter that explains the fundamentals of XSLT
through a number of examples. I highly recommend the PDF
version (over the HTML version) for printing out and reading:

  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/chapter/index.html

The book focuses on being an example-rich tutorial for Java and
PL/SQL developers to learn the basics of XML, XPath, and XSLT,
and how to exploit them with the XML capabilities of the Oracle
database.  I hope the beta chapter is interesting and useful to you.