dtd2xsl Program Written in OmniMark

A few weeks ago I announced xml2xsl.  I got many useful suggestions.  David
Pawson made several good suggestions.  Based on that I have a new version
for evaluation (http://www.geocities.com/xml_landscapes/index.html).  It
still allows a user to process a well-formed XML instance to create a
strawman XSL (creating templates for each element in the instance).  It now
has an option that enables "bare-bones" templates (-a light).

Rick Geimer suggested a companion program that reads a DTD and creates a
similar XSL strawman.  I posted it, dtd2xsl, for evaluation as well
(http://www.geocities.com/xml_landscapes/index.html).

If eiter of these might be useful for you, please try them out and let me
know what you think.

If the dtd2xsl is useful I'll ask rick Geimer to host it on his OMLETTE
(http://www.xmeta.com/omlette/index.html )page (next to its companion,
xml2xsl).

Bryan Schnabel