RE: "replies go to the list" policy

> Once upon a time I considered such a policy comfortable and useful.
> Until I read http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Interesting document.  The crucial point is whether the mailer _unconditionally_ respects the Reply-To: header.   I have used pine for quite a while, and it _asks_ me if I want to respect the Reply-To header.  If not, I sendm ail to the poster; if I do, then the mail goes to the list.

Is Pine the only program with this facility?

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen   "...and...Tubular Bells!"