RE: MSXML document() function.

No, this is not MSXML bug list address. That one you can get
form the page from which you downloaded MSXML3.

Where are you trying to use document()? If it is in a ASP or
in a Server application it will probably NOT work since the
library that is currently used by MSXML for HTTP transfers is
a Internet Explorer COM component that does not work well in
multithreaded applications.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar