RE: key(). ( Re: Saxon VS XT )

> I find it interesting that in order to avoid using a standard
> function in a tool, you want Sebastian to use another tool
> which requires a full database underneath to function...
I think that the point Paul was trying to make was that although XML is a
very useful technology for data transfer/ display, storing GBs of data in a
flat file is a backwards step which will almost certainly never outperform
enterprise level relational database servers... They have, after all, had a
good 30 years lead time on us *grin*

Ben