RE: running msxml3 from command line

Chris Bayes writes:
 > I can't say without seeing your docs

sorry, maybe I wasnt clear. it was *you* doc that failed, I never made
it into your pages at all! the error came in
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/translate.xml

actually, I found the thing on Ken Holman's site, pointed at the
Joshua Allen's pages, and that does the job fine. If my computer was
not still running my test files after 3 days (it sat for most of the
weekend in Sablotron :-}), I'd reboot it into Windows and get some
timings to compare MSMXSL3 to the other processors. It looks good and
fast.

Sebastian