RE: sql to xml question

> I wanted to know what are the different ways to generate XML
> on the fly from
> sql queries.
> I know there are some that do it.

I expect that most tools that import SQL results in a XML environment, need to build a internal representation of the result as XML.  If you cannot afford to do so, due to memory constraints and all you need is the data as XML, you may be better of by writing a small snippet of code in PHP or similar that generates the XML you need directly as "print" statements.

What is it you need to do?

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen   "...and...Tubular Bells!"