XSL Stylesheet warning message

Hi,

We are getting an XSL warning message from the BEA
Weblogic server where we are running Apache Cocoon's
XML Processor.

The following is the XSL stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="/">
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<!--
Template to over-ride built in default to text copy
-->
<xsl:template match="text()|@*">
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="* | text() | @*">
        <xsl:copy>
		    <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
		    <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

And here is the warning message when we process an
XHTML document using this XSL:

"XSL Warning:Specificity conflicts found:
"* | text() | @*", text()|@*" Last found in stylesheet
will be used.

Has any of you guys encountered this before ? What are
its implications ?

Thanks.