RE: MS and XSL

Yeah, as far as I know -- they were thinking about putting a better version
in IE5.5, but they apparently decided not to.  There was a problem where
most of the international versions of IE5.5 "accidentally" got released a
week or two ahead of the actual release in the U.S., so the rollout was not
well orchestrated.  Right now everyone is working like mad on .NET stuff as
the PDC is going on, but I do know at least one guy on the XSLT team is
still in Redmond and claims to be working his butt off.  In the meantime,
did you see the XSLT test tool and the MSXML "before you post" document I
put up at http://www.netcrucible.com?  Let me know what you think..

Cheers,
Joshua