Re: position()

Jo Kong HO wrote:
> How can I find out which XPath am I using?
>
> My system Spec :  NT4, Sp5,MDAC2.5, IE5 & Netscape 4.7

And people wonder why fuses are short around here.

If you did not go to msdn.microsoft.com's XML section, download and
install MSXML3 and then run 'xmlinst' to integrate it with IE5, then you
must be using the version of MSXML that shipped with IE5.

This old version of MSXML does not implement XPath and does not implement
XSLT. It implements portions of a very early draft of "XSL", which changed
significantly and is now in 3 parts: XSLFO, XSLT, and XPath.

I respectfully submit that you should upgrade now before you waste any
more time (ours and yours) in that dead language.

   - Mike