FW: XPERT0.1 is now available

Forwarded from the author, being too modest.

Regards, DaveP

I think you may be inetrested in my Java software named
XPERT. It is similar to XRS, but more powerful in indexing
and retrieving. You can download XPERT at:

http://www.futurexpert.com

Here is some highlight features:

 (1) Index mutiple types of files and save the indices into
      disks with compressed form
        - You can index heterogeneous (different DTD or Schema)
           XML files together
  (2)  Retrieve elements with XPath based query language
        efficiently
  (3)  phrase and wild card ("*") is supported in retrieval
        -  It is an extension of "contains" function
  (4)  Customized stemming and stopwords are allowed
        - You can use your own stemming function and stop
           word list

Thanks,
Dongwook

Dongwook Shin  at futurexpert.com
dwshin@futurexpert.com
And
Visiting Scholar
Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications
National Library of Medicine,
E-mail: dwshin@nlm.nih.gov
Tel: (301) 435-3257