Re: Loading an external file of index

Jeni,

Thanks a lot, it works. Also, sorry for all of this because you are right,
it was in the XSLT spec.

So now, I'm happy because I have what I want ... but I have a little regret
because I dont't understand why it works.

What does means this "for-each" as soon as I use it only to load a document
? Why not only ask to load the document using an "apply-template" for
reparse all keys declarations each time ?

Also, I'm a little bit curious on performances : for now the document
database is not so heavy. But let suppose, later having a 10 000 document
database with something like 100 keyref in each document.
Would an XSL transformer need to load the shared file 100 times per
document ? Even, looking at the syntax, would it need to load it, for each
keyref element, as many times as needed before finding the right key in the
shared document ?

I know this is a question of implementation but the syntax is hard to
understand if someont wants to know what it really means.

Regards,

Pierre