Re: Replacing a string by another which is found by reference in thesame XML document

vincent_garsuault@ds-fr.com wrote:

> I have an XSL style sheet  to display it on IE5 with apropriate style. I
> would like to get as output:
>
> Class:
> Name="MyClass"
> TargetRef="MyObject"

Something like this should work.

<xsl:template match="Class">
  <xsl:text>Class:
  Name="</xsl:text>
  <xsl:value-of select="@Name" />
  <xsl:text>"
  TargetRef="</xsl:text>
  <xsl:value-of select="AnotherObject[@Uuid = current()/@Uuid]/@Name" />
  <xsl:text>"
</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

> First I am using IE5 to read an XML file referencing an XSL stylesheet.

I'm not sure if this will work in IE5 though - the above is a pure XSLT
solution. If possible, upgrade to the latest IE5 MSXML release.

--
Warren Hedley