escaping problems with URL

Hi there,

I got some problems with saxon concerning URL and escaping,
specifically "%". Since I didn't find a way (so far) to call saxon from
within an asp-file, which would nicely solve those problems, I am
trying to call it this way:

http://localhost/saxon.exe?test.xml%20test.xsl%20param1%3dvalu
e1

whereas %3d is for "=". Now, if I try to write this into my xsl-
stylesheet, my "%" always gets escaped, too. From the previous
discussions (attribute ...escaping...) I gathered that "%" is always
escaped. But I actually need to construct a link this way to pass
parameters to saxon.exe.

Does anyone of you know how to do this? Or - even better -
another way to call saxon, 'cause  Netscape always wants to save
it?

Regards,

Juggy