RE: How to transform flat structure into hierarchical one?

Hi Jeni,

Aleksandrs has performance concerns. Getting the data already sorted
from the database and having the XSL relying on that ("team work")
is, probably, the most performing solution.

Still, I am learning a LOT from your answers!

Which reminds me of the "Muenchian" thing (am I misspelling?). You
referred to "Muenchian techniques" when suggesting this solution a
couple of postings ago.

Since the solution itself was one of the most interesting things I
learned in this mailing list (although I do not have "key" in MSXML)
I would like to go a bit further in that direction.

I am not asking you to lecture me on "Muenchian techniques". (This
list already takes a lot of your time as it is.) What I am asking is
for some pointers: URL's, book names and/or other locations of
interesting content about that subject.

(In the end it is in M. Kay's book I am talking about all the time...
...but I did not read the whole thing just yet.)

Thanks... and have fun,

Paulo
(paulo.gaspar@krankikom.de)