Portal applications using XSL

We are using XSL, XML, Java servlets and Oracle to make a re-skinable
generic Internet/Intranet CDS/Portal application. Java objects load
themselves from the RDBMS and render themselves in XML. The interface is
created by a series of XSL stylesheets. Is  anyone else was doing anything
similar?

Richard Hoad
FAO, Rome Italy

P.S. WE ARE HIRING. If you are interested contact me off the list.