Re: Producing <% ... %> tags in XSL

> Probably a FAQ that I missed... how do you genereate "illegal" markup such
> as ASP delimiters <%  aspcode..  %> for instance,

As this isn't XML you could use the text output method for the whole
document, then you'd have full control over all of the tagging.

Or if you want the convenience of using the XMl output method, just use
two arbitrary characters instead of <% and %> and run the output through
a string-replace function (in perl or sed or emacs or anything else) to
insert the <%.

David