RE: XSLT Programmers Reference

I am (terribly) new to XML and I still noticed the quality of M's
work even before noticing the existence of this list. He deserves
all my respect. (Just couldn't resist the little "joke" anyway.)

And this list was something I really searched for. I thought that
something like this should exist, searched for it and it looks as
I could expect.

Still, the list does not replace the book and the book does not
replace the list.

On those specific aussie problems... a close friend that already
traveled a lot (and does not get easily amazed) just moved to
Sidney a couple of months ago. All he is saying is how Australia
and Sidney are even better than he expected (and his expectations
were huge).

So... in such a nice country, you must have a couple of small
glitches like that book problem. Otherwise, the rest of the world
will just get too jealous.
=;o)

Have fun,

Paulo

P.S.: The rest of the world IS already too jealous... and hence the
aussie jokes.