Re: XSLT Programmers Reference

I've really appreciated this mailing list and have enjoyed to invest
time reading questions and answers pertaining to xsl. It's certainly
aided my learning. I have also particularly appreciated M's knowledge
on the subject and assistance with my questions. I'm keen to get
a hold of his XSLT Programmers Reference. Although I am disappointed
that I will have to wait up to three months for delivery to Australia
and the the RRP is around the $70 mark.  I must admit that I thought
$19.99 was an absolute steal, apparently so.

Looking forward to a good read, eventually...

Best Regards
Rhonda