Re: inconsistent results from stylesheet

Another problem with this situation is that I can only sort my output
once.  If I sort by one column then try to sort that output by a
different column the output is not sorted a second time.  Ie. the
sort only works once.  It seems that, after I have called
"org.w3c.dom.Node.replaceChild", the subsequent attempts to apply a
stylesheet to my results are very inconsistent.

Is it not possible to replace a fragment of my document with a
differently sorted "document-fragment"?

For debugging purposes, I print the sorted document to a file and the
output looks exactly as I would expect it to.  However, applying a
stylesheet to the in-memory collection of Nodes just does not work.

..Bob.

=====
-- Bob White --
See photos of Oxana, my beautiful bride!
http://milkchaser.tripod.com
203-926-1888 x3287
"Make it legal" -- www.norml.org