RE: Rant : "Microsoft is compliant with the XSL spec"

Typical Microsoft bashing devolves into a cycle of pro- and con-MS arguments
that we've all heard too many times, thereby wasting bandwidth. I wouldn't
consider Warren's report to fall into this category, but as useful
background to anyone considering whether to spend the time and trouble of
attending one of these Microsoft seminars.

<PettyDig>
>cross-platform
That means it runs on NT, W95, W98, and W2000.
<!-- Sorry, couldn't help myself. -->
</PettyDig>

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii